[personal profile] flower_cat
I am so proud of our younger daughter. She has lost ten inches off her hips and five inches off her waist since the begining of school. I should know how hard it is.

Date: 2006-10-04 09:26 am (UTC)
chaoswolf: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chaoswolf
OMG. You posted something. WOW!

Date: 2006-10-04 09:34 am (UTC)
callibr8: icon courtesy of Wyld_Dandelyon (Default)
From: [personal profile] callibr8
Hee hee hee... that was more or less my response, as well.

And congrats to [livejournal.com profile] super_star_girl. That is indeed a noteworthy achievement!

Now if only I could join the "losing" side, rather than finding that which others are so diligently shedding. *wry grin*

Date: 2006-10-04 09:59 am (UTC)
chaoswolf: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chaoswolf
I've found that I've actually gained weight. At first I couldn't explain how this had happened, then I looked at the comparison between my ID cards and realized I've actually gained muscle rather than fat. All the walking and so forth must really be helping me.

Date: 2006-10-04 01:51 pm (UTC)
ext_3294: Tux (Default)
From: [identity profile] technoshaman.livejournal.com
*nods* Walking all over everywhere is one of the best ways to stay fit there is. Doing so in the Bay Area means you'll add noticeable mass to your legs, with all those hills... but being muscle that's a good thing. (And I think it looks good, too. :)

Date: 2006-10-04 01:52 pm (UTC)
ext_3294: Tux (Default)
From: [identity profile] technoshaman.livejournal.com
Good on'er! And good on you for posting! *hugs*

Date: 2006-10-05 04:33 am (UTC)
mdlbear: blue fractal bear with text "since 2002" (Default)
From: [personal profile] mdlbear
Congrats for posting, love!

My life's been basically dull these days.

Date: 2007-05-17 01:18 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
good afternoon
a resource is a class !!! if yet admin replied to letter which I wrote him let us help each other
< a href= http://gratis-porn.premium10adult.info/wife-blow-job.html >wife blow job if that knocked in icq write on mail

cingular ringtones

Date: 2007-07-05 08:04 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Pleasant design, successful navigation.




Thank You for site

Date: 2007-08-26 01:24 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Thank you for your site. I have found here much useful information.
Good site ! ;)

Profile

flower_cat

September 2012

S M T W T F S
      1
23 45678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 01:12 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios